ASSOCIATED HAIR PROFESSIONALS ANNOUNCES NEW BENEFITS
Redesigned website and texting option add value to membership
Golden, Colorado: Associated Hair Professionals (AHP) has recently redesigned its member website, www.associatedhairprofessionals, offering new features, including a blog, and a more vibrant, user-friendly format. “We know hairstylists, and we have built the ultimate online resource center for our members,” says Ali Davidson, AHP’s brand manager and director of membership. “But there’s also great free content for nonmembers. We want to help all hair professionals build their businesses and advance their careers.” Top website features include:
- A webinar library, accessible 24–7, featuring classes with industry leaders on topics ranging from marketing tips to tax advice and business help
- Access to more than 60 Envision Academy training videos with Jamie Carroll on cut, color, and style
- A free website, each with a matching marketing toolkit containing a suite of similarly branded resources such as gift certificates, referral cards, and social media branding cover photos
In conjunction with the new website, AHP will launch an education series, free to all hairstylists and barbers. Each month will feature a new topic, complete with short classes via live streaming through social media and downloadable resources. An option to sign up for text messages with tips and inspiration regarding the monthly topic is available. Hair professionals DO NOT need to be AHP members to take advantage of this new benefit.
- Sign up to receive free business and marketing tips sent straight to your phone by texting “Start” to 720-605-0665
- The inaugural topic for March 2017 is “Eliminating the Madness: Focusing on Your Ideal Client”
“There is nothing we care about more than helping hairstylists and barbers have the most successful careers possible and we’re overjoyed to launch our redesigned website, an ultimate resource center for AHP members, as well as our new education series with invaluable content, free to the entire industry,” says Davidson.