posted on: 03/01/2023
What’s a girl to do when the wedding is over and the glam squad wasn’t invited on the honeymoon? Caralee Pridemore, Sam Villa ambassador and founder of Sweetly Pinned (@caraleestyles), has it covered: a low twisted bun perfect for poolside and an exciting evening out. See it here.
“This is an easy style that anyone can create with minimal tools and products. It’s simple yet it will elevate their look for their honeymoon to make them feel special,” says Pridemore.
Low Twisted Bun
- Apply a volume foam to dry hair and blow dry with a Sam Villa Light Ionic Professional Hair Dryer to create texture and grip. If at the pool or freshly showered, add a conditioner and/or oil to create the same look with a glossy finish. |
- Create a ponytail and split it into two sections.
- Wrap the left section over the right section and twist both together all the way down, leaving a few of the ends out.
- Pinch and pull the twist apart for more volume.
- Wrap the twist around the base of the ponytail and secure with mega-grip bobby pins.
- Pinch and pull it again to create a pretty shape.
Sam Villa is co-founder and chief creative officer of the Sam Villa Company (Allvus, LLC), a leading education and styling tool company for the professional hair industry. He is also global artistic ambassador for Redken 5th Avenue, a L’Oreal brand. Villa is the 2021 NAHA Educator of the Year, Hair Awards USA Hall of Fame Inductee, 2021 AHP Icon Stylist Influencer of the Year, 2020 International Hairdressing Awards ‘International Hair Influencer of the Year,’ the 2017 NAHA Lifetime Achievement Award Winner, Intercoiffure America/Canada Member, Behind the Chair Stylist Choice Award Winner for Favorite Platform Artist and Educator (2012, 2011 and 2007) and Favorite Overall Educator of the Year (2015). His inspiring education and innovative ergonomic styling tools can be experienced on samvilla.com.